Location: Richmond Hill, On
C17 Media is a passionate team of industry experts who understand the ever-changing visual communications market. Our foundation is simple: we do what we preach, day in and day out, ensuring we achieve measurable results. We know that every client is unique which is why we commit the time to grow with each brand, building loyalty and trust that cannot be bought. This boutique experience that defines us, proudly drives our clients’ success.
Collectively, we are dedicated to both our craft and clientele because we love what we do. You will too.
The Role // Account Coordinator
We are you looking for you, that’s right, you.
You, who are organized, devoted, and ready to explore alongside clients.
To help our clients navigate the visual communications landscape you stay ahead of their needs, presenting possible solutions before potential problems arise. You, with an attention to detail calibrated to perform in any environment, from sRGB to CMYK and especially Pantone. You who go above and beyond for the client so that each creative campaign is successful both statistically and relationally.
You are a collaborator, a curator, and a consultant. An effective communicator with project management qualities and database analysis techniques utilized to push projects into success stories – that you now co-authored.
You, who above all, care.
Day to day // Professional Skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and proficiently both verbally and written
· Excellent relationship skills to grow client interaction via campaign results
· Understands the uniqueness of challenges and is able to identify and handle them as they arise
· Able to lead at any stage, from co-ordinating to delegating, works well independently and as a team
· Leads interactions in a manner that inspires confidence and trust amongst clients and peers
Duties // The Task
· Coordinate clients’ projects from procurement through to invoicing. This includes sourcing and quoting jobs
· Monitor all project costs while maintaining margin targets
· Able to handle various projects with multiple clients on a day-to-day basis
· Manage client expectations, including meeting tight deadlines, and consistently following up
· Liaise with other Account Managers, Production Manager, Creative and Sales team on job progress
Qualifications // Experience Required
· 1-3 years in print media or related marketing field
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Proficient with MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro
· Knowledge of large format, small format, offset print a plus
· Cyrious workflow knowledge a plus